- MCO Orthodontics is fully digitized, and the scheduling system is refined to give you the appointment times you want, quality treatment you expect, and the luxury of running on time. It also enables us to answer any questions you may have, thus keeping you fully informed about your treatment.
- We understand many parents and children have extremely busy schedules, so when booked ahead on your regular rotation, we will always try to provide you with appointments that are convenient to you.
- Parents and patients assume responsibility for a regularly maintained appointment schedule. Late arrivals pose a problem, and in all fairness to other patients, we will do our best to see you, but will need to see those who are on time first.
- We do ask for two business days’ notice for rescheduling appointments to help our office serve you better. Please understand that if visits at popular times are missed or rescheduled without sufficient notice, we may be unable to offer you these times for your next visit, since they are generally booked up.
- One of the benefits of beginning treatment the same day is the ability to minimize visits and have braces or Invisalign started at any time during the day. If you book back to start treatment, braces placement is otherwise scheduled on the morning of a weekday.